The Intercollegiate Management Fellowship marries the world of ideas with professional development. The two-year work fellowship provides a full-time programmatic role at ISI to selected applicants. In these roles, fellows navigate through a three-pillar curriculum comprised of intellectual tradition, leadership, and personal development. The program further takes shape via IMF reading groups, regular colloquia, professional outings, portfolio-building events, and a capstone project.
A Program Officer serves as the face of ISI to two of our most important constituents: students and faculty. As such, your primary focus will be to form and maintain ISI groups at universities and colleges throughout a given region, as well as to facilitate programming both on-campus and at a national level.
- A wide variety of majors are encouraged to apply
- Genuine interest in the core principles of ISI
- Capable of working autonomously
- High interpersonal skills
- Well organized
- Visit college campuses to facilitate and develop ISI chapters within designated region of the U.S.
- Serve as a support network and liaison between ISI, students and professors
- Facilitate and attend programming, both on-campus and at a national level
- Effectively report and communicate regional activities to ISI team
Leveraging social media and web analytics — as well as traditional strategies and outlets — the Marketing Associate communicates the What, Why and How of ISI's mission. For a majority of ISI students, you will represent the initial point of contact.
- Experience with marketing, communications, or related field preferred
- Creative confidence needed to craft and share fresh, engaging content
- Exceptional writing ability for marketing materials
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms
- Preference given to candidates with Adobe Suite experience
- Run and supervise all student-facing social media platforms
- Generate marketing materials using Adobe Suite
- Write copy that's optimized to ISI goals